How to Combat High School Athlete Stress During College Recruiting Season

//How to Combat High School Athlete Stress During College Recruiting Season

How to Combat High School Athlete Stress During College Recruiting Season

According to the National Collegiate Athletic Association, college coaches recruit fewer than 7 percent of high school athletes each year. However, that does not mean that the other 93 percent are not competing for a spot at their dream school during college recruiting season. Any athlete who thinks they have a chance will likely be competing in top form in order to catch the eye of college coaches. The pressure of trying to get your name out there and subsequent stress of actually meeting with teams and coaches can be overwhelming for anyone let alone a young high school athlete! So while they’re focusing on their highlight reel and researching scholarship options, what can you, as their parent, do to help them combat some of that stress and stay somewhat sane?

Read More ->

By | 2017-04-12T09:06:59+00:00 September 20th, 2016|News|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment