Suffering from an injury that just won’t go away? Use this kit to get your nagging or chronic injury on the road to a full recovery.
Injury Treatment Kit – Nagging
Finally, recover from that nagging or chronic injury. Ideal for lingering muscle pulls, sprains, or tendinitis.
(Ideal for any injury that has lingered more than 1 month. Use for tennis elbow, shin splints, severe bruising, or other common sports injury that is slow to heal.)
The Nagging/Chronic Injury Treatment Kit helps your body recover from nagging muscle pulls, sprains or overuse type of injury. The kit includes three Recovery Wraps (6 treatments), three Recovery Soaks, two 5 packs of Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Patches plus a tube of Extra Strength Therapeutic Recovery Cream.
A steady protocol using these treatments gives your body the added circulation and energy to overcome nagging issues. Each formula is made using a highly-prized recipe, safeguarded and refined for centuries by Martial Arts Masters.
Use them as directed to promote effective, efficient recovery by boosting the body’s natural healing capabilities. In its own way, each formula helps reduce swelling, remove toxins, and increase circulation. With more oxygen and nutrients, chronic injuries formerly “stuck” for months or longer finally begin to recover more thoroughly.
In addition, you will receive a FREE access to QiVantage’s Athlete Advantage website that will give you specific exercises to regain range of motion and strength so you can finally fully recover.
You will recover faster, guaranteed. If you’re not happy with the results, let us know and we refund your money. It’s that easy.
The following is a suggested protocol for using your kit. The order of events outlined here is our suggestion, but you can alter it based on your circumstances and schedule.
Apply Recovery Wrap treatment 2 (see details below). Wear for 8-12 hours (typically overnight) then discard paste. Use the Recovery Spray between treatments 5-10 sprays, 3 to 4 times during the day or as schedule permits.
Apply Recovery Wrap treatment 4. Wear for 8-12 hours (typically overnight) then discard paste. Use the Recovery Spray between treatments 5-10 sprays, 3 to 4 times during the day or as schedule permits.
Apply Recovery Wrap treatment 6. Wear for 8-12 hours (typically overnight) then discard paste. Use the Recovery Spray between treatments 5-10 sprays, 3 to 4 times during the day or as schedule permits.
Take a Recovery Soak. Soak in a hot tub for 20-30 minutes. If a bathtub is not available, soak feet for 20-30 minutes to improve full body circulation. Then for the next 10 days wear the Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Patches on the area.
It is good to do some light stretching as long as it isn’t painful. Once you begin to regain mobility and pain lessens, begin developing strength. Visit the Athlete Advantage website, where you’ll find specific exercises to help regain strength and flexibility.
If you feel well enough to return to training, we recommend that you do so, but do so with caution. Don’t overstress the injury too soon. Even if it is feeling good, your body is still likely working through the healing process. If you do return to training, use the Therapeutic Cream before and after to help alleviate stress.
Detailed Recovery Wrap Application Directions
- Shape recovery paste. Remove 1/2 of the recovery paste from the jar (save the rest for the second treatment). Shape and cover the area of your pain with a thickness of 1/4 inch or greater.
- Wrap paste in gauze. Use the included gauze to cover the recovery paste. This helps the paste keep its shape while wearing it and makes removal easier.
- Secure onto the body. Use the included medical adhesive tape to completely cover the recovery paste. Secure onto your body directly over the area of pain. Further secure with the included elastic bandage. The wrap should be snug, but not cut off circulation.
- Wear for about 8-12 hours (typically overnight). Remove after 12 hours and discard everything except the elastic bandage.
- 3 Recovery Wraps (6 treatments). Each Recovery Wrap includes 1 jar of Recovery Paste (2 treatments), 1 Recovery Spray (1 oz. bottle), 2 large pieces of gauze, 2 large (5″ X 5″) pieces of medical grade tape, an elastic bandage and application directions.
- 3 Recovery Soak. Take these relaxing baths to help muscle around the injury relax and promote balance circulation throughout the body.
- 2 Muscle and Joint Therapeutic Patches (5 pack). The same ingredients as the Recovery Wrap, in an easy-to-use stick on patch that can be worn as you start to resume exercise.
- 1 Therapeutic Recovery Cream – Extra Strength (4.5 ounces). Rub on anytime to continue the healing process.
- 3 Months of FREE access to QiVantage’s Athlete Advantage website (will automatically terminate after 3 months).
Specific ingredients for each product can be found on their respective product page. Below are the product links:
- The Recovery Wrap
- Muscle and Joint Therapeutic Patches
- Therapeutic Recovery Cream – Extra Strength
- Recovery Soak
We use the finest ingredients and do not use fillers in our products. See our Product Quality Assurance Pledge for more details.
Use Regularly For Peak Performance
Use our formulas regularly to help eliminate soreness, speed recovery, cleanse your body and stay in a positive state of mind. This will help make it easier to train consistently, challenge yourself more and achieve peak performance more frequently.
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe to one or more QiVantage products and save 25% off the regular price.
Free Auto Shipping
Plans automatically renew one month after your initial purchase. Your products will be shipped out free of charge automatically each month. Each order should arrive 3-4 days after your monthly renewal date.
Easily Manage Your Subscriptions
During the checkout process, you can create an account to help manage your subscription. You can link your Facebook, Google, or Amazon accounts to make access simpler and faster.
From your account page, you can easily:
- Add or delete products to your subscription,
- Change the delivery address or payment method,
- Suspend your subscription, or
- Cancel part or all of your subscription at any time.
If you prefer, you can email customer help and we can make the changes for you.
Sales tax is only charged to Massachusetts residents.
Free Lifetime Athlete Advantage Access
The purchase of any of our QiVantage formulas gives you lifetime access to our Athlete Advantage website.
Athlete Advantage highlights:
- Hand picked strengthening and stretching videos for all major muscle groups and joints of the body. These movements can help you recover more thoroughly and help prevent future injury. They are especially beneficial when used in conjunction with QiVantage formulas.
- Free guides that highlight key recovery and injury prevention principles whether you’re an athlete, parent of an athlete, coach or physical trainer.
- 10% or more discounts for life on the entire line of QiVantage products.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We want you to be fully satisfied with every purchase you make from QiVantage. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased, you may return it or exchange it within 60 days of delivery.
Just email our customer help team so we can make right by you.
QiVantage Product Assurance Pledge
Our products are safe for athletes of all ages.
QiVantage products are made with only the finest quality, all-natural, organically grown, and ethically wild harvested herbs. Our products are formulated utilizing state of the art facilities and processing techniques supervised by individuals with years of experience in biological and pharmaceutical processing to ensure optimal effectiveness. All formulas are prepared according to recipes that have been tested and refined for generations by East Asian physicians and Traditional Martial Arts masters.
We distribute products free of dyes, stimulants, additives, or preservatives. Our products are not tested on animals and do not use animal based products in any of the formulas, except for honey and Royal Jelly. All of the ingredients in the QiVantage line of products are included in the FDA’s GRAS (generally regarded as safe) list of herbs.